Winter Drink Recipes
Winter is finally here, and it is time to start making the perfect cocktails to warm you up! I came up with my top favorite drinks to either warm me up or to add some Winter fruit garnish to your everyday beverage. There’s a drink everyone from vodka to wine, we hope you enjoy!
- 2 ounces vodka ( I would suggest Tito’s vodka, not only is it my favorite but it is budget friendly!)
- 3 ounces ginger ale (I like to use ginger beer instead)
- 1 ounce lime juice
Mix the ingredients together with ice in a highball glass.
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- 2 1/2 ounces bourbon, such as Buffalo Trace
- 1 maraschino cherry
Fill a short glass 2/3 full with ice. Add bitters, vermouth, and bourbon. Add cherry (and crush it against the side of the glass with a spoon). Stir.
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Kahlúa
- Heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh pomegranate arils
- 4 ounces Champagne
- 1/2 teaspoon store bought pomegranate juice
- 1 half-bottle fruity red wine (such as Beaujolais or syrah)
- 2 oz Bourbon or brandy
- 2 to 3 Cinnamon sticks
- 2 to 3 Star anise pods
- 1 long strip Lemon or orange peel
- 1 tsp. Sugar