Top 5 Irish Pubs in Miami
While Miami isn’t exactly Dublin, there’s no shortage of great Irish pubs to celebrate St. Patricks Day this weekend. Whether you’re celebrating your Irish heritage or pretending to be Irish for the holidays’ drinking festivities be sure to check out one (or all) of our Top Irish Pubs. You can find that perfect pint of Guinness, your favorite Irish Whiskey, the atmosphere of aPub in Dublin, or your favorite Irish dish, you can find it all.
- Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant Offering both your traditional pub experience where you can enjoy your favorite Irish whiskey, Irish dish, perfect pint of Guinness or a great conversation, Fadó also offers a great “club” experience on weekends. With excellent service, an extensive beer and cocktail list, you can’t go wrong anytime you stop by Fadó Irish Pub.
- Brickell Irish Pub Brickell boasts an extensive selection of beer, whiskeys and cocktails along with the traditional Irish dishes. Unique in that it offers both a traditional pub experience and a high energy neighborhood hotspot and sports bar, Brickell Irish Pub is perfect no matter what you’re looking for.
- Playwright Irish Pub & Restaurant Not only is the Playwright one of our favorite Irish pubs, but it’s regarded as one of Miami’s top dive bars. Serving fresh authentic Irish dishes from lunch to late in the night (open daily till 5am,) Playwright brings a piece of Ireland right to the heart of South Beach.
- John Martin’s Irish Pub & Restaurant Irish owned and operated, John Martin’s brings the authentic pub feel to Coral Gables. John Martin’s has been awarded Best Pub Food numerous times by publications and has been throwing one of the best St Patricks Day parties in the area for 18 years. If an authentic Irish pub experience is what you’re looking for, look no further than John Martin’s.
- The Irish Times As the Irish owners proclaim, The Irish Times is South Miami’s best kept secret. Perfect whether you’re looking for a place to catch the game, that perfect pint of Guinness or want to try their famous Irish Times Burger, you won’t leave shaking your head in disappointment.
Whether you’re looking for a place to celebrate St. Patricks Day this weekend or looking to have a few adult beverages after work, these Irish Pubs are perfect.
– barHappy Team