Top 5 Irish Pubs in Dallas
Everyone is Irish on St. Patricks Day, and what better way to celebrate your Irish heritage (or lack there of) than at one of Dallas’ top Irish Pubs. Whether you’re looking for that perfect pint of Guinness, your favorite Irish Whiskey, the atmosphere of an actual Irish Pub or your favorite Irish dish, you can find it all at one of Dallas’ top Irish Pubs.
- Dubliner Owned and operated by a native of Dublin, The Dubliner is your perfect traditional Irish pub complete with authentic decor straight from Ireland. With one of the best Guinness Pints in town and many Irish and Scottish whiskies, the Dubliner is the perfect Irish Pub to celebrate St. Patricks Day.
- The Old Monk Located on historic Henderson Avenue which is known for it’s antique shopping, The Old Monk is a traditional Irish Pub decked out with historic antiques. The Monk is consistently voted as one of Dallas’ top bars and has won numerous awards for its food, drinks and atmosphere.
- Trinity Hall Opened in 2001 and designed with the architecture of Trinity College Dublin in mind, Trinity Hall offers patrons with an authentic Irish Pub feel. Along with a reputation of having Dallas’ best beer selection, Trinity offers a menu full of authentic Irish dishes.
- The Idle Rich Pub Irish owned and operated, The Idle Rich Pub specializes in beers, whiskeys and food of Northern Europe. Decked out in rich cabinetry, furnishings and tile straight from Ireland, The Idle brings an authentic Irish Pub to the heart of Uptown Dallas.
- Blackfriar Pub This house turned Irish Pub and beer garden located on historic McKinney Avenue is decorated with antique woodwork which most recently came from the VIP room of the Hard Rock Cafe that stood next door till 2008. This woodwork originally came from a castle in England owned by The Who’s Pete Townsend. Irish owned, you can find your typical Irish dishes, but can also get your favorite Texas flavors. You can also find your favorite brews of Northern Europe as well as your favorite American craft beers.
Visit these Irish Pubs while you’re out celebrating St. Patricks Day and let us know which one is your favorite….
– barHappy Team