NYC – Where to Go for Super Bowl Sunday
This Sunday, February 3rd, 2019 the New England Patriots take on the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LIII. Kickoff is at 6:30 PM. No matter where the game is, there will be parties everywhere. And, New York City has to be one of the best places to watch the big game. So, whether you like football or not, make sure you get out to one of these bars and enjoy the beer and wings – maybe even some roasted pig?! May the best team prevail.
- Treadwell Park – $39 Guac bowl for four, two dozen hot dogs for $45 sliders by the dozen, bucket of beers for $55 and 22 flat screen TVs
- Rosemary’s – $45 buffet of roasted pig and antipasti as well as $15 pitchers of beer
- Slate NY – $5 Bud Lights, $6 shots, and a 20-foot HD screen
- Boulton & Watt – $53 unlimited beer and wine
- Monarch Rooftop Lounge – one-hour open bar of beer, wine and champagne for $25
- Professor Thom’s – Unlimited booze and nachos from 4PM till the end of the game for $150
- 230 Fifth Rooftop – $45 for two-hour open beer and wine bar including unlimited buffet
- Bierstrasse – $30 open bar of beer, wine, and well-drinks from 5:30-7:30PM
- Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden – 50 cent wings, $4 wieners, $8 nachos, $4 mugs of beer, $14 pitchers and $5 house wine
- The Cannibal – Unlimited draft beer, snacks, and a whole roasted pig! $75 ticket
- Sweetwater Social – $125 includes premium open bar starting an hour before kickoff, a feast of carving stations (prime rib, pork, turkey) plus wings, nachos, sliders and more.
- Brooklyn Bowl – $40 all you can eat buffet, $6 bottle/$22 pitcher of Coney Island Pilsner or Brooklyn Lager
- SideBAR – $30 domestic pitchers/$35 imported, or $130 for a Bud Light cooler.