Cherry Bombs for the 4th!
It’s almost 4th of July (week), and since no one really knows when to celebrate, you’ll probably have several parties to attend starting this weekend. Over the next week or so we will be sharing our favorite Red, White, and Blue drinks/shots, so you’ll be able to impress your friends and family.
Today we are sharing some Cherry Bomb recipes. We hope you enjoy, let us know if they were a success!
Cherry Bomb Cocktail
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1/2 cup cherry vodka
- 4 Tablespoons of grenadine
Grab your cocktail shaker, throw in 5-6 ice cubes . Then you’ll add ginger ale, cherry vodka, grenadine, and shake it up! Pour into your glass, top it all off with a cherry, and enjoy. If you want to add some flare, garnish the rim with blue sugar, by dipping your cup in some water or using a lime wedge and dip into the sugar and chill.
Cherry Bomb Shots
- One (ten ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 cup vanilla vodka
- 1 cup melted vanilla chips
- 1/2 cup blue sugar sprinkles
Cherry Bomb Jello Shots
- 3 oz. Cherry Jello mix (1 box)
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 cup Cherry Vodka or if you are daring Everclear (ice cold)
- 1 Jar of Marachino Cherries (if you do vodka, pick up soaked cherries from the liquor store)
Bring one cup of water to a boil, then add the box of cherry Jello. Continue stirring until all Jello is dissolved and turn off the heat. Pour in liquor and stir for 1 more minute. Drop a lovely maraschino cherry into each cup! Then pour the mixutre into the 2oz shot cups. Then put them in the fridge for two to four hours and enjoy!