National Rosè Day
10 Bottles of Rosé Under $15
National Rosé Day is observed on the second Saturday of June and this year falls on June 9th, 2018. This beautiful pink wine can be made still, semi-sparkling, or sparling. I typically enjoy a nice, refreshing bubbly Rosé. And, I like to enjoy Rosé with food! Since Rosé’s closest relative is Pinot Grigio, you can enjoy similar food pairings. Rosé works well with grilled fish, goat milk cheeses, raw seafood, and light pasta dishes. So, pick up a cheap bottle of your favorite Rosé and enjoy it brunching with the girls, at a BBQ, or as your relaxing by the pool! Here’s a list of the top ten Rosé’s $15 and under!
- 2016 Bieler Pere & Fils Aix En Provence Rosé – $12.99
- 2016 Racine Cotes De Provence Rosé – $15.00
- 2016 Le Fruit Defendu Rosé – $8.95
- 2016 Paradis Grenache Pays D’Oc Rosé – $14.99
- 2016 Angeline Vineyards Rosé of Pinot Noir – $15.00
- 2016 Les Vignes De Bila-Haut, Pays d’Oc, France – $15.00
- 2015 Baron de Funes Rosé Garnacha – $11.00
- 2016 Chateau Lastours Rosé – $12.00
- 2016 Lavignone Rosato, Piedmont, Italy – $15.00
- 2016 Masi, Rosa dei Masi – $15.00
I hope you enjoy Rosé all day!