1 Checklist for New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Eve is only 1 day away! We have begun the countdown to help you prepare for the biggest party of the year! Today we are giving you 1 Checklist for New Year’s Eve to make sure you are ready for the big night. Just in case you missed the start of the countdown, here’s 10 Champagne Cocktails for the New Year, 9 Hangover Cures, 8 New Year’s Eve Traditions, 7 Bottles of Bubbly for the New Year, 6 New Year’s Eve Plans, 5 Golden Drinks, 4 New Year’s Resolutions, 3 Lucky New Year’s Eve Food, and 2 Classic Cocktails for New Year’s Day. Cheers to 2017!
Image from Columbia.edu.
Happy New Years! It’s finally here! Just to make sure you are completely set for the night I wanted to give you a checklist so you can dot your “I’s”, cross your “t’s”, and have the perfect night.
At home party:
- Alcohol! Make sure you have plenty of it. And check out 5 Golden Drinks, and 10 Champagne Cocktails for the New Year, for ideas on what to make.
- Cocktail wieners, puff pastries, guacamole, noodle dishes, fruit, and beans for delicious and lucky food to start off the New Year.
- Cups! Make sure you have beer, cocktail, and champagne glasses.
- Décor! Whether it’s a gold theme, unicorn theme, formal, or semi-formal party…you can’t forget the décor!
- Champagne! Got to pop the bubbly at midnight!
- Party games!
- Ring cakes and fruit for dessert for a prosperous New Year.
- A fancy outfit to impress all of your guests.
- Shot glasses
- Top 40 2016 playlist on blast.
- Party favors?
- Don’t forget your ID, metro card, keys, phone, at least $20 cash for emergencies, and a cellphone charger just in case.
- Be prepared and have a way of getting home after the festivities! (Designated driver, uber, lyft, taxi) Just keep in mind, uber prices surge to almost 20x the actual price.
- A fancy outfit (bring a backup pair of shoes? Just in case…)
- Your best friends and family
New Year’s Eve is one of the biggest celebrations worldwide. Have a wonderful New Year’s, be safe, and here’s to NEW YEAR, NEW ME 😉